Inclusive Communities resources
Our Inclusive Communities resources are designed for staff working in hospitality, transport or arts and leisure. Download our handy guides on how to better support your blind and partially sighted customers.
- Sighted Guiding
- Hospitality Sector Best Practice Guide
- Self-service Guide for Helping Blind and Partially Sighted People
- Good practice guide for restaurants when supporting blind and partially sighted customers
- Guidance for taxi drivers in Bristol: how to assist blind and partially sighted passengers
- Good Food Talks: a platform that makes restaurant menus accessible – making it easier for visually impaired people to dine out.