Services and activities across Birmingham
We have pulled together a list of organisations delivering services and activities for sport, employment and social activities across Birmingham, as well as the contact information for the Eye Clinic Liaison Officer (ECLO).
- The Retinal Support Group is held at the John Lewis Community Hub.
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07841 481 423
- Employment services are delivered by Sense at Touchbase Pears, 750 Bristol Rd, Birmingham, B29 6NA.
- Focus Birmingham delivers social and sports activities for blind and partially sighted people
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0121 478 5222
- ECLO, Russell Stephenson, works at Birmingham Midland Eye Centre
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0121 507 6737
For more support across Birmingham and the West Midlands you can contact the following agencies:
- Beacon Phone: 01902 880111
- Blind Veterans Phone: 07393 019866
- British Blind Sport Phone: 01926 424247
- Coventry Resource Centre for the Blind Phone: 0247 671 7522
- Guide Dogs Phone: 0345 143 0194
- Macular Society Phone: 0300 30 30 111
- New Outlook Phone: 0121 602 6511
- Rehabilitation Team Birmingham Phone: 0121 675 6979
- RNIB Helpline Phone: 0303 123 9999
- Sandwell Visually Impaired Phone: 0121 525 4810
- Walsall General Phone: 01922 627 683
- Warwickshire Vision Support Phone: 01926 411331
Sight Loss Council resources
Find resources, best practice guides, case studies and videos, designed for blind and partially sighted people, local businesses and service providers. These resources are grouped into each of our priority areas: Employment and skills, Health and well-being, and Inclusive Communities.