Health and Well-being resources
Find resources and best practice guides to help health care settings and sport facilities meet the needs of blind and partially sighted people. If you are visually impaired, you can also find useful resources on getting active and boosting your health and well-being.
- Good practice guidance for GPs when supporting blind or partially sighted people.
- Good practice guidance for hospitals when supporting blind or partially sighted people.
- Get involved in sport with information from British Blind Sport (external)
- Tech tips and resources from Vital Tech (external)
- Dance Dosti: (Video) Tips on engaging people with sight loss in dance/fitness (external)