Virtual Webinar: Access to inclusive sport in Tyne and Wear
Wednesday 16 June 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Visually Impaired and want to know more about accessing sports like blind football, cricket and tennis in Tyne and Wear? Want to hear about the benefits of getting involved in sport?
Our Tyne and Wear Sight Loss Council invites you to our ‘Insight Fitness’ webinar, where you can put your questions to our panel of sport experts. It is happening on 16 June, 5.30pm via Zoom.
Find out what sporting opportunities are available and share your experiences of accessing sport. You can also learn about online resources being published soon to make leisure centres and sports clubs more accessible.
- Ashley Lowe, Health and Wellbeing Manager, Newcastle United Foundation
- Mandy Black, Health and Wellbeing Manager, North Tyneside Council
- Bickram Ram- SLC member
- Lee Cawkwell, SLC member
- Martin Symcox, CEO Metro blind sports
- Wendy Glasper & Graeme Manwell – representing North East Visually Impaired Tennis Club
- Nadeem Mughal – representing Durham VI Cricket team
When filling in our short registration form, you will be asked if you would like to submit a question in advance. Please note, a selection of questions will be used at the event. You will also be able to ask questions in the chat.
Please register by 5pm on 16 June