Meet the e-scooter – Salford
Wednesday 22 September 12:00pm
MediaCityUK, Salford M50 2EQ
Do you want to know more about the safety features installed on Lime e-scooters operating in the city? Want to ask an e-scooter rental operator your questions? Here’s your chance!
Greater Manchester Sight Loss Council and e-scooter operator Lime invite blind and partially sighted Greater Manchester residents to a Meet the e-scooter drop-in event on Wednesday 22 September.
- Come and get a hands-on feel and look at the e-scooters.
- Learn how the Lime e-scooter fleet works.
- Ask questions to Lime and local officers around enforcement of safe use of e-scooters.
- Come and learn about the safety mechanisms adopted by Lime
- Find out about future plans and how things will be improved.
- Learn about safe parking and plans to introduce new parking racks.
Please do come along and try and shape the future experiences of blind and partially sighted people on the streets of Greater Manchester and beyond.
Lime Staff will outline the safety measures they have taken to improve the safety for riders, the public but particularly Greater Manchester’s blind and partially sighted community.
On the day:
This is a drop-in session and no appointment is necessary. We recognise that there are mixed views around e-scooters and whilst all questions are welcomed we ask that all visitors are respectful.
All Covid guidance will be adhered to and equipment will be regularly sanitised for demonstration purposes.
If you have any questions, you can get in contact with Matt on 0750 895 8938 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org